A country I would like to visit

I really want to go to japan cause I enjoy the Japanese culture since I was a Little girl, In that time I would watch anime, and listen to a lot of Vocaloid (Japanese pop music). Nowadays I still enjoy those things, but I learnd more about the Japanese culture, like the temples, some authors, and of course pop culture, especially fashion, design and manga!


I would go to Tokyo first for a long time to see places like Akihabara, most know as the “otaku neighborhood”, and Shibuya, in that neighboorhood they have the hachiko statue, and the iconic 109 building, Also I really want to visit the Harajuku Street, were alternative japanese fashion was born. 




Then 
I would go to Kyoto province cause there are a lot of ancient temples, like “Kiyomizudera”  and the "Fushimi Inari santuary"and the “Yasaka Jinja”

However, I wouldn't live there because of the japanese society in general is really strict, is always says that they want to keep the order, and that is not my style.

Comentarios

  1. Glad to see a fellow Vocaloid fan! If I went to Japan I would buy so much merch that I would end in debt lol.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I hope you can go there some day. It's a very long trip.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares