The best holidays ever

 The best holidays ever

My best holiday was the last year in September 18, we went to Casablanca, a place very close to Santiago. I went there with my family (mother, old sister and my younger brother) for the Fiestas Patrias for one week.

We stay in a small cabin, thought the inside look more like a loft, with two floors and big windows; The cabin was very well located, on top of a cliff near the sea, a beautiful landscape and very isolated, the nearest neighbor was miles apart, so was very private, something that I appreciate a lot. The surroundings were full of vegetation, especially with little flowers.

During the time we spent there we relaxed, eating delicious food and playing games, like cards and monopoly; Maybe for most people this seen boring, but for me just spend time with my family is fun! Also I am a very quiet person and I love the plans that are just relaxing while you eat snacks.

Definitely a plan that I would repeat again. J




Comentarios

Entradas populares